Alongside our books, our author has created a variety of free resources to support readers in deepening their understanding of technology.
Fill in the form below, to be sent a link to access the free resources.
Hints and Tips to support conversations about technology
- Relate technology to what your child is interested in, for example, sports, art, animals etc – find examples of technology in action in those areas
Encourage creativity and problem-solving – talk about how technology can be used for creating art, telling stories, or solving problems.
- Show and Share technology that you use in your life – work, entertainment
- Discuss healthy habits around technology, such as reduce screen time and why it is important
- Share technology role models to inspire young children to see technology as an important subject to them
- Talk about technology in positive ways and not in terms of fear