Let's work together
A question we get asked quite a lot is how can we partner or collaborate with "The Digital Adventures of Ava and Chip" book series . See the bottom of this page for partnering ideas.
We are delighted to be a part of the Reading On your Head (ROYH) revolution and to work in collaboration. ROYH - is a brand new scheme, with an offering for Children, Parents and Teachers. Read on to find out more, then head on over to the ROYH site, signup, login, get involved and make use of free and paid for content.
- Reading on Your head wish to revolutionise how children, parents and teachers approach reading. With the Reading on your Head programme children, move beyond guided reading and just answering another comprehension worksheet. Children gain the power to create their own reading quizzes which they can share with friends and teachers.
- Parents you can finally feel like you are part of improving your child's reading, by getting involved in their homework, support their reading and questioning skills with the reciprocal reading guides that help pupils to understand how to answer questions and where the answers come from.
- The scheme also works in schools – for teachers – the scheme offers over 2000 quality assured comprehensions and reciprocal reading guides for a huge range of fiction and non-fiction for primary schools.
How to Partner with "The Digital Adventures of Ava and Chip" Book Series
Below are a few ways in which we currently partner with others working in the same space to improve literacy, teach about technology and bridge all divides that are at the root of inequality in society.
- Sponsor all or a part of the publishing process - in turn your company logo will feature on an agreed book in the series along with acknowledgment of the collaboration within the book
- Feature our author and book on your website as a featured author and we will cross feature your product
- Add our book(s) to your book club boxes
- Feature our book on your reading lists
- Read aloud of our adventure(s) on YouTube Channels, such as with Strawberry Storytime
- Plan a reciprocal social media campaign with us across our social media channels in celebration of National Days
If you wish to discuss other ideas, then get in touch via direct message on either Instagram or Twitter @AvaChipBooks