Let’s work together!
Technological and social responsibility is a key factor in bridging the digital divide. Technology has a massive impact upon all of our lives. AvaChipBooks has a variety of partnerships with companies, organisations and individuals committed to promoting literacy and promoting technology literacy.
A question we get asked quite a lot is how can we partner or collaborate with “The Digital Adventures of Ava and Chip” book series . Please see the bottom of this page for partnering ideas. Some of our current partnerships are shown below.
Reading On Your Head (ROYH) – is a brand new scheme, with an offering for #Children, #Parents and #Teachers get involved and make use of free and paid for content.
- With the Reading on your Head programme children, move beyond guided reading and just answering another comprehension worksheet. Children gain the power to create their own reading quizzes which they can share with friends and teachers.
- Parents can support their reading and questioning skills with the reciprocal reading guides that help pupils to understand how to answer questions and where the answers come from.
- The scheme also works in schools – for teachers – the scheme offers over 2000 quality assured comprehensions and reciprocal reading guides for a huge range of fiction and non-fiction for primary schools.
AmazingICT – have been using our books in some of their schools.
Amazing ICT offer training, support and workshops in the areas of computing, robotics and online safety. They have helped over 300 schools to develop an effective curriculum which include exciting and well-resourced lessons.
All members of the AmazingICT Team are qualified STEM Lead Facilitators for STEM learning where they deliver computing CPD and consultancy to staff across the country.
The first time hearing our books read aloud was amazing! Strawberry Storytime love children’s literature.
Head on over to their YouTube Channel where you will find read alouds, poems, book reviews and lots of all things bookish that will help engage your child in the love of books and help with their reading journey.
How to Partner with “The Digital Adventures of Ava and Chip” Book Series
Below are a few ways in which we currently partner with others working in the same space to improve literacy, teach about technology and bridge all divides that are at the root of inequality in society.
- Sponsor all or a part of the publishing process – in turn your company logo will feature on an agreed book in the series along with acknowledgment of the collaboration within the book
- Feature our author and book on your website as a featured author and we will cross feature your product
- Book our author to speak at your event
- Add our book(s) to your book club boxes
- Feature our books on your reading lists
- Plan a reciprocal social media campaign with us across our social media channels in celebration of National Days